There are currently no open job postings.
Faculty Position in Pediatric Oncology
We are pleased to announce an opening for a tenure track faculty position in pediatric oncology at the rank of Assistant Professor. This position is a joint recruiting effort between the Darby Children’s Research Institute in the Department of Pediatrics, and the Hollings Cancer Center, at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina.
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clin, Clin X, In Residence, Adjunct) Sarcoma Oncology at University of California San Diego
- The Division is actively recruiting clinicians to build and expand our Sarcoma Disease Team, with focused interests in soft tissue and bone sarcomas.
- The job is located in La Jolla, CA 92093
Medical Oncologist - Cancer and Blood Service, Auckland City Hospital
- Permanent, full time position (1.2FTE) available
- Grow your skills experience in New Zealand’s largest teaching hospital with supportive and stimulating atmosphere and internationally recognised Cancer and Blood Service
- Flights and initial accommodation organised for you!
- Accredited Employer status which supports the work visa applications
Outstanding Orthopedic Oncology Opportunity with World-Renowned Baptist MD Anderson
The Division of Surgery at Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is seeking applications for a full-time, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST to join our distinguished Cancer Center faculty. BMDACC is the third partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, the institution’s international program to elevate the quality of cancer care nationally and internationally. While all applications will be considered, an early-to-mid career candidate is desired.
Director, Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas
The Long School of Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (dba UT Health San Antonio) seeks an individual with an outstanding record of leadership, scientific and educational achievement, and faculty/trainee recruitment and mentoring as its Director, Greehey Children’s Cancer Research Institute(GCCRI).
Assistant Professor WOT - Orthopaedic Oncologist in UW - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
The Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine at the University of Washington is seeking a full-time orthopaedic oncologist who will be responsible for surgical management of primary and metastatic tumors of bone and soft tissue, as well as prosthetic and allograft joint and limb reconstructions.